FX Lite for MT4
FX Lite for MT4 / FX Lite для МТ4
Have Questions About Binary Options? We Have Answers.
Select from the various platform topics below to find the answer that you are looking for
1.HOW TO INSTALL FX LITE FOR MT4 ADD-ON?
Download and installation instructions
When Save or Run dialog appears in your browser click Save
1. Warning dialog might appear similar to the one below. Click Actions.
2. SmartScreen Filter dialog will appear. Click More Options and select Run Anyway option.
3. Choose installation directory (or leave the default choice) and click Next button
4. Confirm installation by clicking Next button
5. Wait until installation process copies all necessary files to the local hard drive.
6. Once setup is complete, click Close button to dismiss setup wizard.
7. Program shortcuts will be installed under All Programs/Binary Options Trading folder in Start menu.
2.HOW TO LOGIN TO FX LITE FOR MT4?
Once you open Templer FX Lite for MT4 the login page will appear. Input your login info from your Templer FX forex trading account, and click Login.
3.HOW DO I VIEW THE BINARY OPTIONS SYMBOLS?
Once you have logged in to Templer FX Lite for MT4 The Templer FX MT4 platform will open. Right click on the Market Watch window and click on "Show All"
Look for the symbols with extension ".bo" (i.e., EURUSD.bo)
Note: these may show up in the bottom of the list; you may need to scroll up or down to find them.
4.HOW PLACE AN ORDER USING FX LITE FOR MT4?
Double click on one of the Binary Options symbols (such as EURUSD.bo). The order ticket will appear
5. UNDERSTANDING BINARY OPTIONS
At this point, it’s important to understand a few things:
An “Up” order above means that if the EURUSD bid price 60 seconds from now is above the opening bid price of 1.32173, you stand to earn a 70% payout of $42.50 (this is calculated as Investment amount of $25, plus 70% of $25, which is $17.50).
Likewise, a “Down” order means if the EURUSD bid price 60 seconds from now is below the opening bid price of 1.32173, you stand to earn a 70% payout of $42.50 (same calculation as above).
If the EURUSD bid price is equivalent to the opening EURUSD bid price at Expiry, then the trade is a “Draw” and no money changes hands.
In the above example, an “Up” trade with 60 second Expiry was opened at a price of 1.32153. The Investment selected was $25.
The result of this trade was a loss (below), as the closing bid price in EURUSD was less than the opening bid price. The result was a loss of the total initial investment of $25.
The trade below was an “Up” trade that was a win (the closing bid price was higher than the opening bid price). The investment of $25 is returned, and an addition $17.50 of profit is deposited into the account.
6. HOW DO I VIEW THE OUTCOME OF A TRADE?
You can see the outcome of all your trades in the "Account History" section of the platform.